We advise you before starting rooting you need to create a backup and save it in a safe location. A lot of developers also prefer to use the Magisk method. Magisk is a system-less root that help you enables root access using the system components, it will not affect your system core-files. It did let me install the newer stock firmware, and recovery was restored to stock recovery. Answer – Indirectly yes, there is no official way to remove twrp recovery from your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB . In order to remove recovery from your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB , you have to flash stock ROM in your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB .
In this article, we will show you how to unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. An unlocked bootloader will help you further install TWRP recovery and root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (ZB601KL). Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Also, Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 you can install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it. So without unlocking bootloader, you couldn’t customize any things so first “unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1“. Now the device has received a working TWRP recovery file, which means users can gain root access on their Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 by flashing SuperSu or Magisk via TWRP recovery.
- Fortunately, that’s where Google Camera ports come in.
- This section is focused to solve your root ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB -related queries in depth.
- So backup all personal data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc to prevent data loss.
- It is also backed with a high-capacity 5000 mAh powerhouse.
- We hope you have now an explicit knowledge about how to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP recovery, and flash Android 10 AOSP download stock firmware ROM on your Max Pro M1.
The firmware or Stock ROM is not the same for all Android phones. So trying to install Asus flash file on any other phone. XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. AOSP is a naked Android directly from Google’s source.
- The OnePlus 7T and Google’s Pixel 3 series joined the list shortly after.
- Get the Google Pixel’s Google Camera port working on the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 without unlocking the bootloader or needing root access.
- The Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 has quickly become one of the most popular mid-range phones in India, and for good reason.
- Evolution X is an AOSP based custom ROM with all pixel stuff like Wallpaper, Sound, boot animations, fonts, and icons.
- Asus backed the package up with a competitive price tag, and followed it up with kernel sources and the ability to unlock the bootloader.
This is why it’s referred to as a “systemless” root method. It’s very easy to install once you have all the components in place. Answer – You can download the img file from the official twrp.me website. Answer – By using the twrp official application you can install recovery without using a PC. Answer – Yes, it’s totally free to root your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB . Answer – Yes, There are 20+ methods available on the internet right now though that you can root your android ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB without using a Laptop.